HUMPS N' HORNS
BULL RIDING MAGAZINE
Who the World Turns to for all Things Bull Riding!
Terms & Conditions: "PBR World Finals VIP" CONTEST - Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Only legal U.S. residents at least eighteen (18) years of age who reside in and who are physically located in the U.S. (excluding its territories and possessions) are eligible to enter "PBR World Finals VIP Giveaway" (the "Contest"). Employees, agents or officers of Humps N’ Horns™ Bull Riding Magazine and The Professional Bull Riders, ("Sponsor"), or of any entity involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of the Contest, including any advertising or promotion agency, supplier of prizes for the Contest, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of any such entity or any other entity directly associated with the Contest or any member of the immediate family of and/or person living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Contest.
2. ENTRIES.(a) In order to participate in this Contest, you must submit, by mail or email, a story explaining how the PBR has impacted your life. This may be a story about your favorite rider, event, bull, bull fighter, funny man, etc... Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Humps N’ Horns™ Bull Riding Magazine, P.O. Box 2113, Broken Arrow, OK 74013. Letters and emails must contain your name, street address, city, state, zip code and phone number. By entering the Contest, you hereby agree that participation in this Contest is subject to Humps N’ Horns™ Bull Riding Magazine’s standard terms and conditions. Entries will be accepted from August 1, 2012 - October 1, 2012.
(b) One entry is permitted per person.
(c) By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor and those working for Sponsor or on behalf of Sponsor, will not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or postage due mail or e-mail, or for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and/or any other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official
Rules are also void. The authorized holder shall be assigned as whoever owns the assigned email address that is entered on the on-line form. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. OUR RIGHT TO USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU.(a) Submission forms and content become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
(b) You hereby hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from contest prize. You waive any right to privacy. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Submission Materials or to be compensated for any such uses. You hereby represent and warrant that you and each person who is identifiable in the Submission Materials are at least 18 years of age or are participating with parent and/or guardian consent and that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER / PRIZES.(a) For valid entries received during the Contest Period, the winner will be selected by Sponsor. The decision of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all regards.
(b) The Winner of Contest will receive (2) VIP tickets to the PBR World Finals, (2) tickets to the Legends Reunion, Airfare and Accomodations for Winner plus one other person of Winner's choice, in Las Vegas, Nevada October 24-28, 2012. Prize does not include meals or rental car. Winner will be notified by email or phone call and asked for confirmation of the contact information entered. The confirmation email will be automatically forwarded to Humps N’ Horns™ Bull Riding Magazine and The Professional Bull Riders. If a Winner contacts the Sponsor to reject the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
(c) One winner will be selected on October 1, 2012 and notified no later than October 5, 2012.
(d) Other conditions and restrictions apply. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Specific retail value of prize is at the discretion of the Sponsor.
(e) By accepting the prizes, Winner releases and discharges Sponsor, their respective affiliated companies and the respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies of each, and all their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents from any liability or damage due in whole or in part to the award, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, or to pay Winner a cash equivalent (the value of which shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), for any reason.
(f) If, for reasons beyond the control of Sponsor (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest, without liability. If a sufficient number of eligible entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) are not received by the end of the Contest period, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all prizes. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of Winner. All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
5. ISSUES OF LAW.All federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE OKLAHOMA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA SHALL EXCLUSIVELY GOVERN THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. ??The Contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
6. YOUR RELEASE OF SPONSOR FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY.Entrants agree that Sponsor shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from: (i) acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s), (ii) participation in the Contest, (iii) individual, joint or collective technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, hardware and/or software, or (iv) any delay or distortion of an entry resulting from data transmissions that are garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants also agree that Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Contest and/or its prizes. Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Contest or downloading of information in connection with the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Contest becomes technically corrupted.
7. HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION.(a) Copies of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Humps N’ Horns™ Bull Riding Magazine, P.O.Box 2113, Broken Arrow, OK 74013. Requests for Official Rules must be received by Sept 15, 2012. All times and dates in these Official Rules are Central Standard Time